Within Dale Carnegie’s vast business library of leadership, management and relational engagement, virtually every one of them focuses on teamwork, friendship, attitude and influence. These organizational ingredients, if applied correctly in a positive way, bring opportunity and great possibilities to everyone on board. It is essential that communication and encouragement exist within relationships in every professional situation.
For the many leaders and employees who are just now discovering the Carnegie Principles and the business classics in and around Edmonton and in our part of Canada, the information found on our Dale Carnegie Training website and beyond helps improve careers and solve a lot of problems. These strategies facilitate improvement in both the workplace environment and the culture.
Let’s look at seven core characteristics of a Carnegie-focused professional:
- Positive attitude: Every day is a good day. Regardless of any situation, optimism drives the situation.
- Good decision making: They are adept at solving problems, decision making, and seeking solutions.
- Success game plan: They come into every situation with a plan that is definable.
- Optimistic focus: This is a principal ingredient for success that always begins with a smile and a handshake.
- Change agents: Risk taking for the collective good of all is important.
- Team player: Engagement and involvement make for great camaraderie with every employee.
- Relationship-driven: Regardless of whom it is, partnering for opportunity makes things happen and creates results bringing additional success to the organization.
As good professionals always do, the focus is always on opportunity, growth and the completion of successful goals. It takes everyone in the company to be successful and supportive of organizational objectives. The next time there is a challenge, look at the philosophy of Dale Carnegie and his classic plan of prosperity. It does help create successful careers.
This post is shared with you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie NOW- Northern Alberta and Saskatchewan. We would love to connect with you on Facebook.
Photo: Renjith Krishnan, freedigitalphotos.net